[dev] Top Vulnerabilities in Web Applications

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Mon Jan 13 21:44:54 PST 2003

Some of you may have caught this on Slashdot today, but just in case:

    http://www.owasp.org/

The site includes a report detailing the "Top Vulnerabilities in Web
Applications".  I haven't had the time to read the report, but it
would be cool if someone could review it and perhaps perform a
preliminary audit.  It may be most efficient to pick one potential
vulnerability and audit the entire code base for it before moving on
to the next vulnerability, although that's just my suggestion.

Anyway, if you've been interested in getting involved in the project,
this is a good way to start.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)