[dev] This morning's cvs - Turba browse error. The <driver>.php seems to get lost in shuffel

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Jan 14 06:44:55 PST 2003

 | This will work now again with default_dir not being set.

Jan,

Thanks, that takes care of the error with and without setting default_dir
but now I'm finding something strange.  When I define objectclass as an
array, no entries are shown and I find the following error in my logfile.

filter="(&(!(mail=eculp at encontacto.net))(objectClass=Array))"

Having the objectClass = Array is incorrect.  If I change sources.php to

        'objectclass' => 'hordePerson',

The log file shows:

"(&(!(mail=eculp at encontacto.net))(objectClass=hordePerson))"

and it works as expected but of course causes problems with adding entries.

Has anyone else noticed this when defining the objectclass as an array?

Thanks,

ed