[dev] Trean path attempt #2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 14 15:55:52 PST 2003

Btw, there is a list for trean.

Quoting Michael Pawlowsky <mjpawlowsky at yahoo.com>:

> Ok I re-read the style doc in horde/docs. And I'm
> guessing it's the spaces that did not follow the
> style.

Alright, I've modified/cleaned this up somewhat and committed. it. Let me
know how it works for everyone.

> So here it is again.
> As for fixing the cols problems. It does. If you look
> in the code there is one <td> dreated for the word
> "Categories" and another for the "New Sub-Category".
> Total colspan = 2.

Not sure if this problem is still around; I fixed a few things related to
this. Let me know.

As for style stuff:

> +    $tdclass = $j&1 ? "item0" : "item1";

Not enough space here. $j & 1 ? ...

Also, use single quotes unless you really need double quotes.

> P.S. If there are other style problems I would really
> appreciate if you could simply point them out to me
> and I will make sure that they get corrected.

I'll try (as above). Also, compare your patch with what got committed, for
potentially some other stuff.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>