Fwd: Re: [dev] Trean patch attempt #2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 14 16:38:49 PST 2003

Please keep threads on the list.

----- Forwarded message from mikejp at videotron.ca -----
    Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:14:44 -0500
    From: "Michael J. Pawlowsky" <mikejp at videotron.ca>
 Subject: Re: [dev] Trean patch attempt #2
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

First thanks for the feedback....

1) If you have display one column it looks awful. Still has the space.
That's why the colspan was needed.

2) I had it checkerboard style. So it was not only vertically seprated, but
horizontally as well.
Did you change that because you did not like it?

Truncated...

On 14/01/2003 at 3:55 PM Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Not sure if this problem is still around; I fixed a few things related to
>this. Let me know.
>>
>I'll try (as above). Also, compare your patch with what got committed, for
>potentially some other stuff.

Cheers,
Mike
Hlade's Law:	If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person --
		they will find an easier way to do it.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--