[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp smime.php imp/templates/smime smime.inc

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Jan 17 00:39:19 PST 2003

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> jan         2003/01/16 15:30:27 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    smime.php
>     templates/smime      smime.inc
>   Log:
>   Anything is completely broken here. The key import dialog just looped
> in
>   the same step because the current actionID was set as the next one.
>   There is no step for importing other certs but they were required to
> display
>   the personal keys at all.
>   No key information gets displayed if someone imported them.

Is anyone still working on this? There are more things that seem to be
broken: I can sign a message and it gets indeed signed but only IMP can
verify it, other MUAs report the message has been altered.

Encryption creates a strangely encrypted message and doesn't get
displayed/decrypted in any client.

Jan.