[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah newsfeed.php jonah/docs CHANGES jonah/lib RSSWriter.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Jan 19 01:42:06 PST 2003

>   - newsfeed.php is now perfectly capable of churning out RSS for a channel.
>   Untested, but you should be able to put:
>   http://your/horde/jonah/newsfeed.php?channel=1 (or whatever #)
>   into channels.php and have it show up as a regular newsfeed.

I can't fetch that url, since I'm not logged in.  newsfeed.php is simply
redirecting me to the login page...

We maybe need something like the $self_contained_auth used elsewhere in
jonah, or some other way to bypass the auth for fetching the rss files.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!