[dev] multipart/mixed attachments

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Sun Jan 19 01:19:59 PST 2003

| I'm having the same issues as Jan when I get a message with a
| multipart/mixed part - I can't view that part, or any of its subparts.
|
| The message is structured like this:
|
| overall message: multipart/mixed
|   2. message/rfc822 (In the attachment summary, I see this as
|      multipart/mixed)
|      - the content type of the message which is encapsulated in this part
| is
|      multipart/mixed (*)
|      2.1 text/html
|      2.2 powerpoint file

Chuck - I received this sample message.  However, for me, it views
perfectly - I see the message/rfc822 part and the two separate html and
powerpoint parts.  This leads me to believe something is screwy with
handling of rfc822 parts still.  I'm using courier (1.6 something, I
believe) and my c-client is 2002.  What are you using?

For debugging purposes, could you put a print_r($body) statement into
MIME_Structure::parse() and let me know what it looks like.  I want to
verify if this is an IMP/Horde problem or a quirk in the way IMAP handles
the message.

michael