[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp expand.php fetchmail.php imp/lib IMP.php imp/templates/compose expand.inc imp/templates/prefs sourceselect.inc imp/templates/smime passphrase.inc smime.inc

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 21 15:22:30 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
>   PEAR::isError() -> is_a()

How to check things (isset -> is_array_key, isError -> is_a, etc) has changed
a lot over the last year.  Makes it hard for people to figure out how to code
these things properly.  So my point/suggestion is that someone who is up on
the standard de jour add a section to the CODING_STANDARDS file on this stuff
so the rest of us peons (like me) can have half a clue as to what to do...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!