[dev] Adding contact to nag task [Patch]

j.huinink at wanadoo.nl j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Jan 23 21:28:28 PST 2003

Hello Everybody,

Attached you will find a zip-file with changes to turba and nag that allow a
user to add a contact to a nag task. A reference to the contact is stored with
the nag task.

The zipfile contains a directory diffs with the diffs to the changed files. It
also contains a directory nag with the additions.

If somebody can tell me how to create a diff file under Windows XP that also
contains new files I would be more than happy.

The zipfile also contains a diff to the nag_tasks.sql file, but if you want to
try it straight away you could execute the statement:
ALTER TABLE `nag_tasks` ADD `task_contact` TEXT NULL ;

As I already mentioned on the turba list I am planning on implementing the same
for mnemo and kronolith and also implement the vice versa links: finding task,
notes and events that are associated with a contact.

I submit this to be commited and for comments and criticism.

Regards,
Jeroen