[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Block.php horde portal_edit.php horde/templates/portal portal.inc portal_edit.inc

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Jan 30 03:27:22 PST 2003

> ----- Message from mike at graftonhall.co.nz ---------
>
> mikec       2003/01/29 06:21:34 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Block.php
>     .                    portal_edit.php
>     templates/portal     portal.inc portal_edit.inc
>   Log:
>   Add Horizontal spanning
>   Heaps of coments in portal_edit.php
>   Debugging table at the bottom of portal_edit.inc
>   Don't display the full blocks titles in the layout view.

About the debugging table, it's a view of what's actually stored in prefs. If
anyone can find a way of making it inconsistant (eg covered cells left from
moves etc) can you please tell me. If nothing found i'll remove it in a few hours.

Also a change from before, you can't swap blocks my moving one onto the other at
the moment. Will add that back later.

- Mike :-)