[dev] commit: compose.inc (left align the text area)

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Tue Feb 4 14:23:38 PST 2003

If i read the patch correctly, you're aligning the text area to the left in line
with the fields above.

I agree that it looks weird at the moment. But that change causes other
problems. We need to use that space on the left hand side when the window width
gets smaller, esp at 800x600 with the new menu.

Here's what the popup looks like before your change:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/before.jpg

And after:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/now.jpg
The text area is now too far to the right and the window needs to be scrolled.

And similarly in IE:
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/ie.jpg

- Mike :-)