[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Form.php

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 4 15:30:07 PST 2003

Quoting Marko <marko at oblo.com>:

> thanks, committed something just now. see if i've used Mail_RFC822
> correctly...

I don't really know.  Since you are restricting it to one address and no
default realm, I'm not sure how it works.  I've only used it where allowing
lists and allowing default realms, and in that case (see
horde/vacation/lib/Driver.php for example) you need to jump through some
hoops as different combinations (list, list+realm, no-list+realm, etc)
return different things (objects, strings, etc).

Maybe someone else more familiar with the routine can help, or someone
using the Form.php can test it, but I'm not in either of those cases.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!