[dev] hordoogle block?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 5 17:10:45 PST 2003

Zitat von Marko <marko at oblo.com>:

> what about creating a horde block to interface with the google api?
>
> http://www.google.com/apis/
>
> registration is open to anyone so usage of it is not limited, and it
> would be
> nice to have a horde block we can put anywhere into horde to give search
> access
> and fetching of results. and with the ability to pass a range of
> parameters to
> it, a lot of other possibilities are open...
>
> what would be a good implementation? soap and php is apparently quite
> unstable...

I just have taken another look at xmlrpc-epi's source code and homepage and
from what I can see the xmlrpc extension supports not only experimental SOAP
xmlrpc_encode_request().

I never tried it but if that works, at least basic SOAP requests should be
possbible with the existing RPC client class.

Jan.