[dev] [PEAR] Fwd: apd help

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Feb 7 20:24:25 PST 2003

I posted this to the PEAR list, and I know that several people on this list use
it also so I thought I'd post here to see if anybody has any ideas. If it's
terribly off-topic (well, I know that it is, but if it bothers anybody), please
feel free to chastise me and I won't do it again.

I'm posting here because I made some changes to klutz that I believe will
drastically reduce the number of function calls when loading the portal.
However, until I get this working I can't prove it, so I'm not ready to post any
patches yet. I thought the dev list was more appropriate than the klutz list
(developers as opposed to mostly users).

Thanks in advance for any help or pointers,
Rick

----- Forwarded message from rick at emery.homelinux.net -----