[dev] IMP: 'Disposition-Notification-To'

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Wed Feb 12 09:01:40 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Marc Jauvin <marc at register4less.com>:
>
> | I have searched the source tree for any code to handle the
> | 'Disposition-Notification-To' HEADER, but could not find it...
> |
> | Is there anybody working on this currently? If not, is there something I
> | should
> | know before I give it a shot!?
>
> Someone was talking about doing this a few weeks ago - check the archives.

The only references I could find were these...

This one talks about the COMPOSE window:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=104391000506089&w=2

And this one seems to imply that it is now handled, but I can't see it working
anywhere:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=horde-dev&m=104301625714924&w=2

Can you point me to the right post?

Thanks.