[dev] Re: General Linking/Relationship/Reference

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Wed Feb 12 20:31:47 PST 2003

Hello,

I wrote:
> I'll hear your opinions and feedback.

I submitted a patch two days ago for with a prototype for a general linking
mechanism.  I haven't heard anything so far. I am eager to continue working
on this, but I would first like to receive some opinions from others
(especially people in the core team). I know everybody is busy and I
appreciate that, but it would be nice if somebody could let me know when to
expect feedback, so I can plan accordingly and maybe start looking into
other (horde) things first.

Regards,
Jeroen