[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CODING_STANDARDS

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 13 14:22:55 PST 2003

> chuck       2003/02/13 11:39:08 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     docs                 CODING_STANDARDS
>   Log:
>   i don't think this was the typo being pointed out, so fix it. yes,
>   there are some odd characters here - Jan, Marko?

Nope, Eric in this case.  (If you'd set your locale to en_US.UTF-8 you'd
see intellegent single quotes instead of odd characters -- was a cut/paste/
locale issue).  Fixed, and put into a 7-bit character set... :)

The part you fixed was just my lack of php experience showing through. :)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!