[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/packaging/redhat php.spec rh7-php.spec

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 13 17:47:57 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

>   First step in updating Horde-custom PHP RPMs.  This is the SPEC to support
>   PHP 4.2.3 on RHL 7.2 and 7.3.  Still needs mcal, mcrypt, xslt, and
>   other tweaks.

What mcrypt library are you linking against?  Also, I added mhash while
I was doing mcrypt.

Are you enabling curl support?  Definately want to add mime-magic.

Other differences I see between yours and mine are enabling:
mbstring/mbregex/mbstr-enc-trans, zend-multibyte, and memory-limit.

(Any other differences are on purpose, like I don't build snmp, and are
not used in Horde projects as of yet).

Just thought I'd share notes on what I was doing vs your spec file...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!