[dev] New UI Design

Gloves (Jesse Padilla) jesse at pluginbox.com
Tue Feb 18 12:00:46 PST 2003

Chuck!!!
I'm so sorry about this.

 > *Please Help Me*
 > I have never contributed to an open source project
 > especially one of this popularity. I would like it
 > if I could find someone to talk to/email that would
 > help me. (doesn't easily get frustrated with dumb
 > questions) Once you guys have decided weather or
 > not to use this design that is.

 >>> I’m new to the Horde development community so
 >>> please help me in the right direction if I am breaking
 >>> any rules or etiquette.

 >>> Keep in mind I’m not a programmer and might need
 >>> things explained a bit more. Tell me if I left anything
 >>> out, I really hope that I can be a positive influence
 >>> in this project.

I should have added, “If I don't know what I'm talking about please
point me in the correct direction.”

This new design is amazing and my design would not work well at all with
the amount of content you have posted.  All the fields are neatly
organized and I'm a jerk. /=(  Well, I'm not sure where I can be of any
use.  Maybe I'll just work on alternative themes that make it look not
so monochromatic and Gnome like.  <-- I only a personal preference.

Again, I apologize, and *BRILLIANT DESIGN!*

--
Gloves Q. /=D
jesse at pluginbox.com