[dev] Creating Users?

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Feb 20 22:38:56 PST 2003

All that is needed it an authentication driver that supports the creation of
users. eg the cyrussql driver adds the user to the sql database and creates the
imap folder for the user.

A similar driver would be needed for cyrus and ldap. Or maybe a generic cyrus +
ldap/sql/some other auth driver that supports adding users.

- mike :-)