[dev] Horde_Links patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 21 22:48:42 PST 2003

Quoting j.huinink at wanadoo.nl:

> This is the new patch for Horde_Links. All files should now have
> approriate starting comment blocks. I tried to follow the instructions in
> CODING_STANDARDS and included a copyright statement. Since I copied a lot
> of stuff from other modules, I'm not really sure whether they are
> appropriate.

Well, I've committed it. It doesn't *quite* seem to work to me (I can't
actually get anything into the database), but I haven't had time to do too
much debugging yet, and most of the UI works. I've cleaned up a bunch of it
and changed some stuff that didn't make sense to me.

However, I couldn't puzzle out what Klutz should get as a registry entry
('links'), so I took out the 'comics' entry in Nag for now. If you send what
that should all actually look like (diffs for conf.php.dist and
registry.php.dist would have been good), we can get it into CVS and play
with it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>