[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/javascript tree.js

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Sun Feb 23 19:06:56 PST 2003

this is one of the more complete discussion i found on innerHTML, lists the
supported browsers (konq and opera 7 too):
  http://www.developer-x.com/content/innerhtml/

btw, i'm not hooked on this myself, if you reckon there's a better way to do it
with pure DOM i'm all for it. only thing that was worrying me with the speed is
how it will be rendering a 400-500 row table with all the collapsing/expanding
etc...

m.