[dev] horde toolbar parametrization...

Clabaut Mathieu mathieu.clabaut at free.fr
Sun Feb 23 21:38:51 PST 2003

  Hello...

 I'm thinking about letting users totally design there toolbar. They could
for example hide some applications, change the group from the
administrator (regisdtry) default, choose to have some group open at
startup, and so one....

 Does it sound good to you ?

 In the process of doing that, I just made a little try to add a parameter
'open' to the $registry->applications. If such a parameter exists for a
heading, the group expand himself at startup.

 I don't know if it is of much interests, but it was asked by one of my
users.. so here is the patch.

-mat
Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut at free.fr