[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/templates/menu menu.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Feb 23 19:03:12 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
>   Don't show 'Open Folder' in Menu bar if using javascript & icons -
> since there is no need to click on the folder icon and it seems pretty
> obvious to me (someone can disagree with me on this one) what the folder
> icon is there for.

There are several browsers where selecting the first (default selected) item
in the list does not trigger the onchange() action. So if you are on, say,
the Options screen, and your current folder is not the INBOX, then you
*have* to click open folder to go back to that folder - there's no way to
get the javascript to trigger correctly without switching to a different
folder first.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>