[dev] Fwd: submission of icon

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Feb 25 16:06:51 PST 2003

FYI. I think I prefer the existing icon, but am open to feedback.

----- Forwarded message from seifert at everybody.org -----
    Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:04:47 -0500
    From: Jeff Seifert <seifert at everybody.org>
 Subject: submission of icon
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi Chuck,

Since I went to the trouble of re-drawing this icon, I figured I'd try to submit
it upstream.

This is a re-draw of the calendar-with-right-arrow icon that's used in Kronolith
and Hermes (and perhaps others?).  The arrow looked poorly scaled, so I drew one
that is much sharper.  If you like it, feel free to include it with the Horde
distribution.

I've also included the associated Gimp .xcf file with the arrow represented as a
separate layer.

Sincerely,
Jeff
--
/* A programmer is a machine for turning coffee into code */

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>