[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: ingo/lib Ingo.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 27 01:27:17 PST 2003

> > Hm, probably a matter of taste. Besides the fact that you probably
> don't
> > want to use Ingo's blacklist in conjuction with SpamAssassin/Sam, I
> > rather like to have blacklisted messages unseen in my spam folder.
>
> Right, I don't use Ingo, just commenting on general consistency. Perhaps
> there could be a general Ingo preference (and/or a blacklist specific
> one?)
> for whether or not to mark messages as read when moving them?

No, Ingo is flexible enough that you can combine different actions at the
same time, like moving the message and setting a flag.

I think it would be a better approach to use this flexibility for blacklists
too by setting the blacklist actions in the rules view instead of repeating
(a part of) the possible actions in the blacklist view.

Jan.