[dev] Moment: attendee availability... still

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Thu Feb 27 13:58:24 PST 2003

Ok... after some further investigation, I decided to check the horde logs (I
know... novel idea).

And this is what I found:
Feb 27 12:23:06 kamino HORDE[28353]: [kronolith] Permission denied to
calendar "dwilson at acucore.com" in Kronolith::generateFreeBusy() [on line 28
of "/xxx/horde/kronolith/fb.php"]

Now, it works just fine when viewing straight to the url, but when going
through the attendee availability, it doesn't like it.

So... I went in and changed the permissions on my calendars and shazzam!  It
now works (kinda)... with a couple issues:

1. The code should gracefully handle this situation.  I detemined that the
Moment::getFreeBusy() function didn't return a PEAR_Error in this case... it
just returned false.

2. Although I know the information is coming back correctly (through a call to
var_dump), it doesn't display correctly.  I have a line for each attendee, but
the entir dislay bar is blank (no colors at all... no even 'No Information').
It also doesn't show in either the 'All Attendees' and the 'Required
Attendees'... they both show as 'No Information'.

-Dan