[dev] Re: New Links (Patch)

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Fri Feb 28 14:23:18 PST 2003

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting j.huinink at wanadoo.nl:
>
> I'm looking at this now. You still have a lot of lines like this:
>
>     $link_type = substr($link_type,0,-8);
>
> ... which goes against what we have in docs/CODING_STANDARDS (below). Your
> patches will get applied much more quickly if you take care of little
things
> like this, so that we're not spending time looking over every line of the
> patches.

I'm sorry. You're right. I'm sloppy. I try not to be, but I can give you 10
good and bad excuses why I'm coding like I do at the moment. I'll try to
improve.

For starters, I just printed a hardcopy of CODING_STANDARDS.   .... And I'll
review it before every submission. ;-)

> Please don't take this as discouragement; your stuff has been some really
> good additions to Horde and I hope it keeps coming.

That's nice to hear. Thanks.

It's your project, so I'll try to live by your standards (Which I think are
good standards by the way.)

Regards,
Jeroen