[dev] moving/renaming permissions

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Mon Mar 3 16:38:44 PST 2003

> Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:
>
> > the other solution could have been to use the full page name (category
> > name) and create the same site tree hierarchy in horde_perms. then horde
> > perms would handle the inheritance of permissions right?
>
> Not the way things work right now. I've thought of changing this (it's how
> groups work), but haven't yet.
ok then nevermind...

anyway i think i got it right now. seems to be working ok. each page that has
permissions has it's own entry in perms based on its numeric page_id - so even
if within giapeto the page is renamed, moved, parent pages moved, etc... it will
always keeps the link to its perms, reducing the need to keep uptodate also
perms when doing changes to giapeto site tree.

marko