[dev] hordoogle block?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:20:04 PST 2003

Quoting Marko <marko at oblo.com>:

> sounds promising...

I guess, but not enough that anyone has kept up the development?

> license keys can be obtained from google through a quick registration form.

I grabbed a license key, and the code someone submitted.  I wrote it up as
a module for the CVS HEAD version before we went to the new UI layout.  It
seems to work well.  If anyone is interested I'll post the code.  It is
just the code someone else posted with lots of stuff added to make it a
"real module" so to speak.

If there is no interest, then I'll let it drop.  Just wanted to let you all
know I did *something* with this, and offer it back to anyone who wants it.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!