[dev] Portal page error regarding klutz constants...

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Mar 4 14:34:32 PST 2003

I just updated from CVS and am getting this error at the top of my portal page:

Use of undefined constant KLUTZ_DISPLAY_DAY - assumed 'KLUTZ_DISPLAY_DAY' in
horde/klutz/lib/Block/summary.php on line 40

I'm not sure if I'm the only one getting this, but it appears (from my limited
knowledge and brief investigation) that the _title function in
horde/klutz/lib/Block/summary.php doesn't have access to the constant
KLUTZ_DISPLAY_DAY, defined in horde/klutz/lib/Klutz.php. The _content function
appears to get these values from the "require_once" of base.php, which uses
"require_once" on Klutz.php. I was able to get rid of the error by adding:

["include" or "require"] dirname(__FILE__) . '/../Klutz.php';

in summary.php->_title(). My php experience is *very* limited, but I'm fairly
certain this isn't the correct way to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Rick