[dev] Re: commit: agora forums.php manageforum.php agora/lib Agora.php ManageForum.php Menu.php base.php constants.php giapeto/lib Giapeto.php base.php constants.php ingo/lib Ingo.php base.php...

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Tue Mar 4 20:35:33 PST 2003

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

>   Log:
>   Nuke a lot of constants.php files.

I have klutz on my portal page and get the following error:

    Notice: Use of undefined constant KLUTZ_DISPLAY_DAY - assumed
'KLUTZ_DISPLAY_DAY' in C:\htdocs\horde.head\klutz\lib\Block\summary.php on
line 40

I think this has to do with the update, but I have no idea how you want this
fixed. Somebody?

Regards,
Jeroen