[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: trean add.php trean/lib Bookmarks.php Trean.php trean/templates/add nocategories.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 6 23:01:23 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

>   Log:
>   Ensure that errors are displayed when adding a bookmark or category
> fails
>   (don't skip off to browse.php and thus lose the pushed notification).
>   Insist on at least one category before adding a bookmark (don't present
>   empty drop-down category list).  Fix typos.

Not sure exactly how it affects what you added, but part of the point of the
notification system is that you can jump pages and still keep messages -
just push() the message before doing the redirect.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.