[dev] Re: help with the faq

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Mon Mar 10 19:57:17 PST 2003

"Eric Rostetter" <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote:
> Can one of the Windows people help update the faq at
>
> http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/general/index.php#g13
>
> which is so out of date it isn't funny?  I don't feel qualified to
> update it myself, but it is light years out of date.

I am using Windows as a development platform. Our actual production system
is running on Linux. I have been running for testing and development
purposes all Horde applications on (from phpinfo()) "Windows NT localhost
5.1 build 2600" (Windows XP Home) "Apache/2.0.43 (Win32) PHP/4.3.0-dev" with
MySQL 3.23.53-max-nt. Since I'm only doing development on Windows I do not
feel qualified to make an authoritive statement on the issue, but just
wanted to share the info.

Regards,
Jeroen