[dev] IMP 3.X vs IMP 2.2.X speed...

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Tue Mar 18 10:35:01 PST 2003

> Quoting Marc Jauvin <marc at register4less.com>:
>
> > Interesting idea. Any specific parts that would still require work?
>
> Finding the specific codeblocks that are slow is the problem. If we could
> tell you exactly where to look, we'd have optimized things already. Grab a
> debugger/profiler and start finding stuff that looks suspicious/expensive.

OK, will do!

By the way, am I the only one that get Session problems with IMP HEAD? If I
leave an IMP session overnight, I allways get kicked-out of my session when I
wake-up in the morning. (As if I logged out, but instead of reason=logout, I get
reason=failed)

Regards,

--<marc

http://Register4less.com