[dev] Fwd: [PEAR-DEV] Re: New Package Proposal Crypt_PGP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Mar 21 00:58:07 PST 2003

| FYI. I wasn't paying enough attention to the PEAR lists and didn't catch
| this until now. I wonder how much else of Horde is ending up in various
| PEAR classes?

In this particular case - I would mainly be concerned that any changes we
make to our PGP library will not get updated and vice versa - it seems
superfluous to maintain two separate versions of the same code (especially
since the PGP code is still evolving... although it has stabilized
considerably lately).

michael