[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: agora/lib api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 21 10:42:09 PST 2003

Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> hm, thought there weren't other interfaces using these things... revert?

I doubt there are, but one of the general goals we (I?) have is to provide
as robust as possible an API from each application so that their
functionality can be accessed, granularly, from either other Horde apps or
other code entirely via XML-RPC/SOAP/etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of