[dev] Re: RESOLVED thanks: css class values for tooltips

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Mar 23 12:31:13 PST 2003

Mensaje citado por "eculp at encontacto.net" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

| I'm sure that this is a very dumb question but I can't figure out the class
| that tooltips is using for color and background-color.  It works on all the
| distribution themes and all of mine except one.  This one seems to have the
| same background and text colors so it isn't visible.

The best way to find something is to ask on the list.  Then it only takes a
few minutes to find it right under your noise.  It seems that I couldn't
find it because there doesn't seem to be a css class in tooltip.js.  The
background is hardcoded so I just hardcoded a text color and it's working
fine.

Thanks,

ed