[dev] session id contains illegal characters ... ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 24 21:20:00 PST 2003

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:

> Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains illegal characters, valid
> characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

Someone else reported this, but never replied to a request for more
information. Look at lib/Horde.php, in getCleanSession(). Figure out which
method for generating a new session ID is giving the invalid characters, let
us know, and we can look at it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of