[dev] Demo Site Upgrade

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 25 10:51:41 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> This was a bit spammy hitting all the lists, including ones that aren't
> really related too well (imapproxy, docs, etc).

I agree; also, advertising it as "The Horde Demo Site" is a bit misleading,
especially as the core Horde team is unable to address problems on your
server or otherwise be responsible for it. I very much appreciate you
providing the service, but just don't want it to be misrepresented/confusing
to folks.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of