[dev] Form.php change

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Wed Mar 26 16:48:54 PST 2003

> Quoting Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:
>
> > anyone have comments/objections to this change in the Form.php (a bit raw
> > at the moment, but gives an idea):
> > - gets rid of the eval in _useTypes() and the function itself
> > - doesn't set up *all* the variable types, only the ones that are needed
> > and when needed
> > - gets rid of the need to manually keep track of what var types there are
> > at the end of the file
> > - ... helps out eventually with ulaform
>
> Hmm. If this is all for Ulaform, I'd think there would be an easier way, but
> it doesn't look so bad. Are you volunteering to fix all of the Horde_Form
> applications?
>
> -chuck

no, it's not all for Ulaform, actually still trying to figure out the bits and
pieces i'll need to add for Ulaform. i never liked the eval() and the _useTypes
to begin with, but since i was in the code thought i'll try and fix it up while
i'm at it.

.. and the "it doesn't look so bad" is not exactly inspiring. you mean it's
usable or it's bad but not too bad?

no, i don't mind fixing up the other apps using horde_form.

m.