[PEAR-DEV] Re: [dev] Re: Horde Browser.lib and Crypt_PGP

Jon Wood jon at jellybob.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 17:01:45 PST 2003

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 4:55 pm, I found a post-it note on my monitor
saying Chuck Hagenbuch said:

> The PEAR community, however, seems to want control of the code instead.
> Hopefully I'm wrong about this or it will change, but that is the
> impression I keep getting every time I mention this.

I think the problem for me is the fact that non-official PEAR packages aren't
indexed in the main PEAR database, so no one knows they exist unless they go
out looking for them. If there was still a way to be able to search from the
PEAR website and find the packages I'd be all for it.

Jon