[dev] need some pointers, please

Eduardo Dominguez lalo at teligens.com
Thu Mar 27 12:34:28 PST 2003

I have been browsing the source of horde and taking a look at different
applications that use the framework. Pretty much everything is straight
forward. My main confusion right now is regarding to user info. What is
the mechanism to manage user information, such as Name, Address,
Telephone or perhaps other arbitrary field. Must every application
handle this its own way (this can cause duplicity) ? Are there any
classes/hooks/tables for this information ??

Thanks in advance