[dev] consistent "Link to server lost, unable to reconnect"

Eduardo Dominguez lalo at teligens.com
Mon Mar 31 13:51:25 PST 2003

I am running CVS head, developing on my Windows box and have two mysql
servers, one on localhost and another one on a development linux box. No
one else is using horde but me.

Aproximately one out of five pages I get a "Link to server lost, unable
to reconnect", which is very frustrating. I cant figure out where the
problem is. It happens in Nag and with my application. Havent tested
with any other application.

On linux I used the my-huge.cnf and that didnt even help.

Any one has experienced this ? Is anyone running horde CVS on a windows
xp box that could share some pointers for configuration/setup ?

thanks in advance