[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php login.php prefs.php recompose.php redirect.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib IMP.php base.php imp/templates/compose compose.inc compose.js recompose.inc redirect.inc imp/templ

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 2 13:01:31 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

> Fan-TAS-tic!  Thank you thank you thank you Chuck.  That has burned
> several users here and I have always felt their pain.

Well, I tested it pretty thoroughly, but it still probably has a few holes;
I'm pretty sure attachments will be lost, for instance, since info is
stored in the session, and I'm not sure what we can do about that.

So please, test it, shake it out, and hopefully someone help me backport it
to RELENG_3 so I don't have to do it myself. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of