[dev] Fwd: Document.write(

René Lund Jensen lundeman at tbkol.dk
Sat Apr 5 00:48:35 PST 2003

Start of English translation:

THIS MAIL IS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY

Aalborg University - STADS-Secretariat thank you for you application.

If your mail contains questions, we will get back to you soon.

Before you start to use "self-service", your username has to be
activated. read more at www.auc.dk/bruger

best regard

Aalborg Universitet/STADS

End of English translation:

Now the big question.. how on earth did that autoreply end up in the
faq at horde mailbox..? Just to confirm.. this is absolutly nothing ;o)

René Jensen