[dev] Tree menu not populated - [was: Horde menu]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 8 13:01:40 PDT 2003

Quoting Derek Colley <derek at netsimple.net>:

> Do I have to configure each Module to appear on this tree? The modules
> don't seem to be appearing automatically on the tree menu.

You have to enable them in horde/config/registry.php. Unless you set them to
'notoolbar' status, they will automatically appear, though you can do more
configuration to control how/where they appear.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of