[dev] XML-RPC

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 9 16:32:15 PDT 2003

Quoting Derek Martin <derek at derekmartin.homedns.org>:

> Intrigued by the talk about the new XML-RPC stuff people are talking
> about - are there some docs on it somewhere???  How is this being used in
> HORDE proper?

For docs, http://dev.horde.org/ and horde/scripts/rpc-test.php are about it
for now; as for uses, we're using it for Marcus' syncing project, remote
Horde summaries (still need a Horde_Block:: for this), and things like
whupsey, a command line client to Whups written in C.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of