[dev] Storing more user data.

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 19:26:31 PDT 2003

> It is not yet supported, but if you put it together in a flexible, clean
> way, I'd be glad to look at patches from you.

Well, unfortunatly, I need to do this.  And what's worse, I need to do it within
a week.  I don't mind doing this, and I would love to see it benefit the horde
framework.

I previously did it by extending the credidentials in the Auth class, and adding
functiosn to return these credidentials in the custom auth driver.
Does this sound like best way of doing it?

Kind Regards,

--
Ian P. Christian :: pookey at pookey.co.uk :: http://pookey.co.uk
Pengus Hosting Solutions