Fwd: Re: [dev] Using Horde Forms

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 17 14:27:02 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from pookey at pookey.co.uk -----
    Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:22:39 +0100
    From: "Ian P. Christian" <pookey at pookey.co.uk>
 Subject: Re: [dev] Using Horde Forms
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

> I think you need another array() around the 'params' array.

Your dead right, that fixed it!  Seems odd you need to double wrap the
array.  I
assume there is a reason for this?

> It would be
> helpful if you told us what you thought was wrong, or the error you're
> getting, or whatever, instead of making us blindly guess.

Sorry about that, I should have thought my mail though a bit more.  Licky
you're
a good guess :)

Is ther a way to set a default value? I don't really need to, but would be
good
if I knew how.

Is it just me, of or the CVS really slow today?

Thanks!

--
Ian P. Christian :: pookey at pookey.co.uk :: http://pookey.co.uk
Pengus Hosting Solutions

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of